E-readers: a Publisher's Playbook
Fill out the form on the right for an instant download
Table of Contents:
- Apps (and Apple) raise the stakes for mobile advertising
- What can we learn from the first iPad magazine editions?
- Mobile advertising’s moving targets
- 3 keys to a successful e-reader content strategy
- An iPad FAQ for media companies
- Flash workarounds for the Apple iPad
- Next Issue Media’s Squires: e-readers require new models for content, ads
- Qualcomm spreads the gospel of next-generation e-reader displays
- E-readers spur new audience measurement challenges
Free for a limited time only!
E-readers are a new channel with some attractive early results for publishers. Beyond all the buzz around emerging platforms and early successes, publishers still need to nail the basics to succeed with their e-reader strategy. You’ll need sound thinking on pricing, content strategy, analytics and platform to gain a step on your competition. This Publisher’s Playbook will give you the foundation you need to make the most of this new channel.
Download this eBook now by filling out the form on the right.