Monetizing Communication Channels: a Publisher's Playbook
Fill out the form on the right for an instant download
Table of Contents:
- Positive change and a positive outlook for magazines
- Next Issue Media: Interactive editions could up subscription revenue
- Mastering a three-screen approach to digital publishing
- Consumer Reports, Sporting News tinker with paid content models
- Better alternatives to the metered model
- Paywalls: A salesperson's FAQ
- Paywalls are etting a lot more complicated
Free for a limited time only!
From print to Web to mobile to tablets, audiences are increasingly diversifying their content consumption, pushing publishers to rethink their monetization models. And although there isn’t a turnkey solution to monetizing multiple communication channels, there are many avenues to successful business models for each.
The Publisher’s Playbook to Monetizing Communication Channels is designed to help publishers develop creative solutions in order to drive revenue through digital channels – all without alienating their audiences.
CDS Global is pleased to sponsor this playbook to spark new ideas that support the power of print and the success of digital monetization.