Multi-Channel Content Strategies: a Publisher's Playbook
Fill out the form on the right for an instant download
Table of Contents:
- Seven pillars of content management system (CMS) ROI
- Publishing staffs adjust to address mobile workflow
- Magazines and curation: A reality check
- Cross-platform content: The new imperative
- 5 things the Financial Times does right
- 5 innovative strategies to build digital revenue
- How GEO scales international content to local markets
- Editors as the new audience specialist
- Sponsor content: Why should you consider a multi-channel content strategy?
- Sponsor case study: The Christian Science Monitor
- Sponsor success story: Elle
- Sponsor success story: Car and Driver
- Sponsor success story: Clear Channel Radio
Free for a limited time only!
As a Publisher, launching a media portal or transforming an existing one into a profitable business can be challenging, especially with all the various channels to consider. From print, Web, mobile and now the tablet, a multi-channel strategy is a key competitive advantage for any Publisher. But there is not always a clear solution.
This Publisher’s Playbook to Multi-Channel Content Strategies has been designed to inspire a few. It’s packed with content that covers the channels publishers need to leverage in order to thrive in the past paced media world. From strategy to case studies, you’ll walk away from this playbook with a clearer picture of what kind of game plan is best for your business.