Pricing B2B Paid Content: a Publisher's Playbook
Fill out the form on the right for an instant download
Table of Contents:
- Finding a paid content model that's right for you
- A renaissance of pricing model initiatives
- Directory to database: CQ Press' First Street product
- 3 ways to improve your ROE (return on editorial)
- Building a case for data-driven content
- Readers will pay more for specialized online content
- Content syndication gets more niche-oriented
- Aviation websites revs up e-media thrust
- Sponsored resource: A Demand Map™: The Alternative to Flying Blind
Free for a limited time only!
On average, B2B paid-content publishers receive 80% of their revenue from current subscription renewals—yet they often focus on acquiring new customers and overlook this more immediate revenue potential.
What’s the most direct way to earn the most revenue from your existing customers?
This Publisher’s Playbook to Pricing B2B Paid Content is designed to give you a paid content strategy that generates revenue from new and, more importantly, current subscribers. The playbook covers everything from finding the paid content model that’s right for you to the companies who are getting creative with their pricing. Download today and learn something new about the paid content game.