Web Analytics: a Publisher's Playbook
Fill out the form on the right for an instant download
Table of Contents:
- Putting a new lens on Web analytics
- Q&A: Alex Yoder, Web Trends
- Analytics: Follow the money
- Is social media optimization part of your digital toolkit?
- Why activated readers are more valuable
- A more useful web metric: Lifetime value of a visitor
- Q&A: Eric Peterson, Web Analytics Demystified
- Q&A: Chad Greenleaf, Omniture
Free for a limited time only!
Media companies should be delving more deeply into who is visiting their sites and how to effectively sell against those visitors. Many experts agree that quality of traffic is becoming a more accurate measure of user engagement, which can lead to business. However, being able to make sense out of these measurements is not as simple.
How do your analytics stack up to other sites that compete for a similar audience? Do your visitors stay longer, or view more pages? How can the players in the Web analytics field help you grow your online publication? These questions and more are all addressed in the Publisher’s Playbook to Web Analytics.
We take a lot of the guess work out of the discipline, so you can understand the metrics and technology that will make your business decisions more valuable.